||20.0 City / 27.0 Hwy
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Runs & drives great.
Upgraded sound system.
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 SFI (255 HP [190.2 kW] @ 6200 rpm, 252 lb-ft of torque [340.1 N-m] @ 3100 rpm)
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Headlamps, halogen Tungsten, windshield wiper-activated with Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Seat adjuster, front passenger manual recline
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cup holders
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable
- Steering wheel, leather wrapped with wood trim
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio, HVAC system and programmable functions for fan, traction control, phone end and available navigation repeat controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Windows, power with front and rear Express-Down, front Express-Up and rear passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, power
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Wood trim, includes real wood steering wheel with chrome accented shift knob
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, belt-to-seat mounting
- Door locks, rear child security
At Roseville City motors, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with over hundreds of some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen, and that is why we Guarantee Approval!
Please, complete and submit the following secure loan application.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further questions or concerns and our financing specialist will do everything we can to answer your questions and get you the approval you desire!
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.